NSC Athlete Code of Conduct
• I will demonstrate good sportsmanship at all times and I will act at all time in a manner that brings credit to myself, NSC Alpine and the sport of ski racing.
• I will participate in the activities of NSC Alpine to the best of my abilities and accept responsibility for my actions.
• I will be on time for training and race events and inform my coach of any absence.
• I will exercise self-control and listen and learn from my coaches.
• I will not use foul or abusive language or behaviour.
• I will be courteous and treat coaches, athletes, officials, volunteers and supporters with respect, regardless of race, gender, creed or ability.
• I will respect the integrity and judgement of race officials.
• I will obey posted mountain signs and instructions received from coaches, instructors and ski patrol or ski area employees.
• I will obey the Skiers Responsibility Code.
• I will familiarise myself with and follow the policies and rules of ski racing as taught by my coaches.
• I will win with character and lose with dignity.
• I will assist with tear-down at training and at local and away race events.
• I will not steal, bully, consume alcohol, or use illegal drugs or performance enhancing substances.
• I have read and agree to abide by this Code of Conduct and understand that any failure to respect this Code may result in my suspension or expulsion from NSC Alpine activities.
Parents: Please take a moment to help your child understand the importance of this Code of Conduct.