Notifications and updates of our North and South Island training camps, races, events and programme pricing can be found on the closed Facebook group page ‘NSC Alpine Members’. Any queries you might have can be directed to our committee members or you are welcome to use the ‘contact us’ link on this website.
All paid up NSC Alpine Members can apply for access to the NSC Alpine Members page. To apply please visit our public Facebook page ‘NSC Alpine Racing’ and do a search for ‘NSC Alpine Members’.
The draft season programme will usually be released in December.
Indicative training fees
2021 North Island training day fees were $ per day
2021 South Island training day fees were $ per day
Please talk to our Coaching Team and Coordinators for any questions you might have regarding our coaching, training and racing programmes.
*All dates are subject to confirmation and are dependent on official mountain and resort opening and closing dates and NSC’s Head Coach confirmation of the alpine environment safety and snow quality for training conditions. Please refer to the Programme Terms and Conditions below for more details.
Terms and Conditions
NSC Annual Club Membership
You must be a current financial Member of Northern Snow Circus (Inc) to participate in all NSC Alpine Racing programmes. The annual club membership fee is not included in the programme fees.
NSC Annual Club Membership fee: $85 inc GST
The annual membership renewal is due 31st March
Note: You are welcome to join at any time during the year.
NSC Jacket Rental
As a condition of participation in the NSC Coaching and Training Programmes, only NSC Team Jackets must be worn at NSC training both on mountain and at Snow Planet. This is so our Coaches and our Co-ordinators can identify you as an NSC Member. No other alpine club or training programme/race club branded jackets are to be visible. No exceptions.
NSC Jacket Rental: $150 inc GST for the season.
Programme Fees and Invoicing
• Camp and block fees are per athlete and non-transferable
• The club will endeavour, where possible, to invoice in advance of training camps.
• Club training fees are non refundable and must be paid on invoice.
• Early program fees are due as advertised. Late payment will forfeit the Early Bird discount.
• All prices listed are per person and include GST.
• Credit cards attract an additional 2.5% c/card fee. We accept Visa & Mastercard. AMEX is not accepted.
• There are NO rebates or credits for any full or part days lost due to weather events or any other circumstances beyond our control including race cancellations or postponements, access road or mountain closures or restricted access or any opening delays.
• NSC will consider refunds where camps are cancelled, an athlete suffers a major illness or injury. Consideration of refund applications are at the discretion of the Executive Committee and their decision is full and final.
• Program fees DO NOT include your travel, mountain passes, lift tickets, food and beverages, accommodation, race entry fees, daily expenses, NSC annual club membership, jacket rental, SSNZ membership or race fees. All travel arrangements are the sole responsibility of non-chaperoned athletes.
It is the responsibility of the athlete to enter all races directly via the Snow Sports New Zealand website and pay the applicable fees due.
Where NSC Alpine is requested to chaperone a travelling athlete, this will be quoted / invoiced separately for each event. Each and every chaperone arrangement is subject to the approval and sole discretion of the NSC Executive Committee.
All on mountain programs are subject to weather and snow conditions. If any events or activities in the program cannot take place as scheduled time or place either due to the number of athletes attending or any other circumstances beyond our control including but not limited to weather and mountain closures the Committee and Coaches reserve the right to make alternative arrangements and activities to the best of our abilities and resources at that time. These will be communicated via our Facebook and Whatsapp accounts. It is expected that all confirmed attendees maintain an awareness of these communications and channels to stay informed of the status. No credits are given for non arrivals for whatever reason. NSC reserves the right to change, condense, merge, cancel or terminate any program (and refund fees if necessary) if the minimum number of participants for camps is not achieved.
Team NSC Code of Conduct and NSC Club Rules
All participating Athletes and Members agree to abide by the Team NSC Code of Conduct and the NSC Club Rules. Upon the enrolment and active participation in any of the Club’s events and programs including but not exclusive to training days, training camps, any and all race events etc. it is deemed that the participant and their parent or guardian fully understand and agree to these conditions and terms without exclusions.
It is acknowledged and agreed that the athlete is solely responsible for their personal insurances and their personal items and gear at all times. No claims will be entertained for personal injuries or damaged or lost property.
The Northern Snow Circus Inc and NSC Alpine Racing reserves the right to revise and or alter these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notification.